Frequently asked Questions
You probably have a busy schedule and find it difficult to fit another appointment in to your hectic day. Please remember that your dentist plays a major role in maintaining your overall dental health. Keeping those regular 6-month visits is important in keeping your teeth and gums in tip top shape. We recommend a dentist and dental hygienist at least two times each year in order to maintain optimal health and hygiene for your teeth.
Reasons to visit the dentist every six months.
1.Early diagnosis of tooth decay.
The primary reason to visit your dentist regularly is to avoid dental issues such as tooth decay and gum problems.These issues may seem minor at first, but they can lead to more serious problems and even major dental concerns if they are not addressed early. So, regular visits can help you in the diagnosis and treatment of these conditions.
You probably work hard to remember to brush and floss twice a day. Sometimes, that isn’t enough. for proper oral health and hygiene,you must brush and floss the correct way. Your dental hygienist can show you the proper way to brush. They are trained to help you brush effectively to maintain your dental health. A healthy set of teeth is a crucial part of enhancing your appearance. Your hygienist will clean up your teeth by removing dental plaque or tartar while making suggestions on your daily oral health routine.
3.Diagnosis of severe dental disease
Fortunately, early diagnosis of dental diseases such as oral cancer can help save your life. Your dentist will conduct an oral cancer screening during your regular six-month visit. Oral cancer is known to spread quickly, but can be easily countered if detected early.
Certain nutritional habits may lead to gum disease which can expose healthy teeth to tooth loss and other serious health ailments. Regular dental visits will allow the dentist to diagnose gum problems early on. Some gum issues can be reversed if caught early enough.
PROBLEMS AND THE DENTAL SOLUTION OFFERED:
- Chipped teeth-Bonding
- Replace large amounts of lost tooth structure and/or missing-Crowns & Bridgework
- For the longest-lasting tooth replacement avialable today-Dental Implants
- To make your teeth strong and healthy again-Fillings
- To detect disease at a curable stage-Oral Cancel Screenings
- To move teeth into the right position-Orthodontic referrals
- To prevent tooth loss-Periodical (GUM) Disease Therapy
- Repairing larger chips,cracks & reshaping teeth-Porcelain Veneers
- To maintain good oral health-Professional Teeth Cleanings
- To save an infected tooth-Root Canal Treatment Refferals
- To protect Childrens teeth from decay-Air Abrasion Fillings
- To brighten a faded or discolored smile-Teeth Whitening
- When a tooth is hopelessly damaged or decayed-Tooth Extractions
Kindly note you’ll have to wait for 10-15 minutes or more depending on the insurance for the pre-authorization to be approved for some.